Whether you need a better fit, a repair, or a completely updated look, the on-site services provided by York Furrier’s knowledgeable craftsmen are unsurpassed.
Alterations and repair services include:
- Shortening or lengthening garment sleeves or hemline
- Repairing or replacing linings
- Monograms and name labels
- Move or replace closures – buttons, hooks & rings, or zippers
- Close open seams
- Replace faux with real fur on down jackets
Restyling ideas to update your older garment:
- Reduce shoulder fullness
- Raise dolman armholes
- Taper sleeves
- Shear long hair fur garments to reduce weight and fullness
- Convert a full length garment into a walking coat, or use as a liner for a rain coat or even transform it into a vest
- Check-out the York on-line catalog for restyle ideas
The York Furrier staff will work with you to determine your needs and ensure that your fur or fine outerwear garments look spectacular.